Sandalwood Essential Oil to Help You Have the Best of All
Oct 3rd 2022 by Viva Doria Admin
As the word itself states, essential oils are essential for life! Extracted from different types of plants, flowers, and trees; these are used for a variety of purposes. Among one of these most popular types is the health and beauty restorer - the Sandalwood Essential Oil.
Also popularly known as Santalum Album, this herbal & precious commodity is taken from the heartwood of trees that are up to 80 years old, which are then steam distilled to extract the precious drops. This precious entity has been used in Indian Ayurvedic Medicine for thousands of years and has been extremely famous for showcasing its magic by helping with muscle pain, oily skin, acne, minor burns, and insect bites. Being extremely famous for its warm and woody aroma, it has amazing & gentle properties which are the main reason for it being famous, especially among older women who love to enjoy its benefits all day long. It is also used as an aphrodisiac in sachets; so if you're looking for something to help you rekindle your love life, you know what to have your hands at.
What is Sandalwood Essential Oil Good For?
When it comes to essential oils, Sandalwood is often overlooked. It's a shame because this oil has so many benefits! This oil can be used for a variety of things. If you're feeling ungrounded and needing grounding, Sandalwood can help provide that. If you have allergies and need to reduce the symptoms, it can help with that as well. And, if you are looking for an oil to help promote creativity, Sandalwood is an excellent choice! With so many uses and qualities, there'll be no doubt when you hear someone praising this beautiful commodity.
But are these the only uses it provides? Though sandalwood essential oil benefits are numerous, it is also still important to know what is sandalwood essential oil good for because that way you can use your precious commodity sparingly and only when it is needed.
Other than just making a positive impact on your life, it has so many more uses that will make sure that you get your hands on this one as soon as possible. Thus, to make it easy for you, we have listed just a few of them:
- It is great for grounding purposes.
- It also acts as a mosquito repellant!
- Soothe sore muscles and joints by rubbing some sandalwood oil into the affected area.
- It is also good for skin care products, adding a nice fragrance or calming properties to your bath water.
- Add some sandalwood to hot tea and enjoy its sweet smell while reducing anxiety levels.
So not only do you smell good and feel good about yourself but you won't be bothered by pesky bugs either. So what does that mean for you? Not only does the smell take away any unpleasant smells around you or anything irritating in general. You'll stay refreshed throughout the day which could lead to better sleep at night.
Read More: Health Benefits of Food Grade Essential Oils
Sandalwood Essential Oil Uses
The benefits of sandalwood essential oil are wide-ranging, and it is commonly used to promote relaxation and enhance meditation. It can also be used to treat a number of skin conditions, such as psoriasis and acne, while soothing arthritis and muscle pain. But what are its amazing uses which make it famous among others? Let's find out.
- According to one study, it has been found that sandalwood essential oil has anti-inflammatory properties, so you no longer have to worry about having either joint pain or asthma attacks because it could now be reduced by reducing inflammation.
- It can also help you reduce excessive sweating due to menopause or from stress, so it's time to enjoy those sweat and odour-free days again.
- The pleasant aroma of our amazing oil can also help you reduce anxiety levels and increase cognitive functioning when inhaled regularly in short bursts during work hours.
Aren't all these reasons just enough for you to convince yourself to have your hands on this magic potion? Don't worry because we won't let you leave us without getting sure about it.
- If you're tired of your irregular menstrual cycles that have been spoiling your mood the most by making you worried every month, our oil is exactly what you need. This sandalwood essential oil blends well with other oils and has a woodsy, earthy aroma that helps you in balancing your hormones.
- You can also use it on your scalp to keep away dandruff and dryness or apply it to the soles of your feet for relief from aches and pains caused by high heels.
So, what are you waiting for? It's time to calm your mind with this wonderful by-product without even sedating your body!
Now that you know the amazing benefits of this little beauty, it's time to incorporate a little sandalwood oil into your life because you never know what positive effects it might have on you. We really hope that this information has been helpful to you and that you take the time to try out this extraordinary oil!
If you have any questions for us, don't hesitate to leave a comment below.
Read More: Essential Oils: What You Need to Know
Read More: Jasmine Essential Oil: What you Need to know< View all posts